The Greek Providore
Cookbook - A Taste of Greece, compiled by H.R.H. Princess Tatiana of Greece and Denmark
Inside its themed blue and white striped covers, well-known personalities from across the world, including the designer, Valentino, actor, Rita Wilson and even Nobu Matsuhisa, contribute their favourite recipes. You'll also learn of their much loved foods and memories of Greece and what the country means to them.
Philanthropic Royal, Princess Tatiana. also contributes her observations and favourite Greek recipes.
Proceeds from this updated version of A Taste Of Greece, go towards , Boroume - the only nonprofit organisation in Greece dedicated to reducing food waste and fighting malnutrition at the same time, by creating networks of food donors and receivers throughout the country.
- Compiled by H.R.H Princess Tatiana
- Includes recipes and foods from international celebrities
- Includes memories of Greece
- Stunning photographs throughout by Antonios Mitsopoulos
- Proceeds go to Boroume - reducing food waste and fighting malnutrition